We are looking for an innovator with meticulous operational skills, who are interested in digital marketing strategy and is ready to join our Victory art team as well as our internal marketing.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all internships or marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels. You will also have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain a broad marketing experience and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment. Maybe you'll just want to continue with our growing team.
Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns and help to improve marketing strategies
- Perform market analysis and research on the competition
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (eg social media, direct mail and web)
- Prepare promotional presentation
- Strong desire to learn along with a professional drive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects
- Love working in a dynamic startup environment
- Not afraid or tough deadlines
- Current enrollment in a related Master degree is an advantage but not necessary
What to Expect:
- Opportunity to explore the startup environment
- Relevant work experience and extensive development
- Plenty of room for self-realization
- Becoming part of a team just starting to create its own company atmosphere and culture
Internship Type: Part-time
Apply Now! Send your CV and a motivational letter about why you would wish to become a part of our family. We can not wait to hear from you!